Season 4, Ep 1 – Grand Opening!
HI GUYS~! We’re BACK!!
We certainly hoping the wait was worth it for you everyone and are back with Tails from FurDU 2012!
We’re also kicking off the Season with FIVE SUPER FANTASTICALLY FREE MUGS to give away! (listen to find out how!) and introducing some brand-spanking new segments for the Season!
There’ll be a few changes to how this year will roll out also, so we’ll hope you join us again for freebies, frivolous fun-times and keep to an acceptable level of fruit-throwing!
KeioWolf ¬†& Rayven for keeping us on the air~! YOU GUYZ ARE AWESUM.
We have an actfurberus.. for realsies!
Our old Server kinda…….. well….. some of you may have seen it’s very life-like impression of a dead gold-fish.. Which means we have our own ACTFURBERUS server opperational!
ActFur moving to Archive.org streaming!
Archive.org is awesome! The project’s purpose it to attempt to archive the internet. Not the ‘whole’ internet of course, but the majority of the major social, ¬†political, historical and arts endeavours that exist online. Kind of like a worldwide digital time capsule backed up in super-fantastic data tapes.
New Segmenters on Board!
We’re joined this year by some new ship-mates;
- Ramirus Redux Reviews, covering literature, new books and furry items where possible.
- Fuzzeh Logic with Dissonant, bringing you the latest and greatest in technology and gizmos.
New Intro music by kaz
Kaz Dragon…..!! WE LOVE YOU~! >8′D
New Schedule for this season
We are indeed moving into a 3-week schedule for Season 4, but before you hit to floor choked up with the sobs for the fewer episodes, we’re aiming this year to have episodes up on time, everytime.
It’s not a¬†guarantee just yet, but It’ll be easier for us to accomplish amid moving into solid careers in the near & present future, as well and being able to put more time into extra site-content. :’3 (that’s right… STUFF! <3)
Books going out of Fashion?
Due to the digital age in which we live, Encyclopedia Britannica will be ending its print operation after 244 years, with the last entry in said print operation being the 2010, 32-volume set. Encyclopedia Britannica won‚Äôt be giving up its existence, however, as it will focus on its online encyclopedias and its school curriculum.
See the full article: here
President Obama for Same-sex-marriage
President says his position on marriage has evolved!
See the full article: here
Scientist claims Dinosaurs lived in the Sea.. all of them
Dinosaurs were too big to have roamed the earth and must have lived in water, a British scientist controversially claimed Professor Brian J. Ford, an independent research biologist.¬†He told scientific magazine Laboratory News that the prehistoric creatures could not have supported their own huge frame and cumbersome tails on two legs alone.
‘Every time you see these images, they are always the same,’ Ford wrote. ‘These huge dinosaurs crunching across arid deserts holding these huge tails erect as they are looking around for prey. It makes no sense.’
Sheep shearing proposed for the Olympics!?
Sheep shearing could be the next big Olympic sport, according to a New Zealand farming lobby group.
Federated Farmers thinks shearing has the potential to become a demonstration sport at the Commonwealth Games, or even the Olympics.
The group’s meat and fibre chairwoman, Jeanette Maxwell, says shearing requires both skill and physical effort.
See the full article: here
FURDU! (cue Carnivale Music!)
Guess who freshly attended¬†FurDU¬†in the tail-end of April..? that’s right! ACTFUUUUUR!
We all had a grand old time on Australias (rainy at the time, but NORMALLY sunny!) Gold Coast! From the meeting up with friends (new & old),¬†Ripleys Believe it or not, room parties, the¬†Carnivale Live event, ActFur & Art Panels, Magic and Game Shows,¬†TinyCat’s gaming panel, Games night &¬†Spa Con #2!! (Kerb Con, Breakfast Con, Sauna Con etc)
We also has a rad time enjoying the few days after to come down from it all at TinyCats place ‘The Bu’!
Soooooo much partying/RL Fruit Samurai/impromptu & legit Karaoke, was only a shame to part-take of¬†Commute¬†Con all the way back home again~
If you were there partying alongside, let us know how your weekend was~!
Here are some of the things to check out from the event!
- Highlights Reel of the event¬†by Logan Husky and Photos! (Day 0,¬†Day 1,¬†Day 2,¬†Day 3¬†and the¬†Day After.)
- Matt Hollywood¬†performing magician & guest¬†Tiny Kradens debut!
- Dante¬†&¬†Piro-chan¬†commissions !
- Tiny Con photos by Blitz,¬†RL Fruit Ninja¬†&¬†Shots created that night!¬†(..and here are the recipes to make those, thanx Kyle~! <3)
- And the some of the Old West photos!
Kells Wonderful Life: Exoskeletons
Kell has worked with robots a lot but brings us some learned information¬†on what happens when flesh meets robot in the form of an exoskeleton.
Tinycats Gaming Breakdown: Kid Icarus
Ramirus Redux Reviews: Son of Heaven
Music for segment by: Kurtis clear
Dissonant finds some interesting¬†science-bits to tingle your interest!
- Flexi screens
- Doctor Web (companies)
- F-secure virus patch
- Pheonix Saelite web
- Bee colony death studies
- Virgin atlantic parterning with Carbon-re-use
- Pixel contact lens
- Compact spray on skin
Fenris Season 4 Premiere Rants on: Mongrels
UK BBC TV series: Mongrels
- Mugs are not quite ready for purchase yet, but you can win one by being one of the first 5 peeps to write in saying “I WANT FREE MUG!!” or ‘IWFM’
- Shirt Ordering will be open again upon the upload of this Season 4 Premiere!
- Did you attend FurDU!? write in & tell us all about it~!
- ..AND WHO ELSE HAS SEEN OUR FA-ADVERTISING YET?? 8’3
- Red Dwarf, initially aired¬†1988¬†commercial¬†British comedy show.¬†wiki-page
- First Exo-skeleton marathon test Article
- Real Steel movie
- Australian Native Blue Banded Bee
- Amnesia: Dark Decent
- Sonic (the Hedgehog) & Tails
- Mushi Mu¬†Urban Dictionary entry!
- LSD: Dream Emulator (..said ‘really old & WEIRD’ PS1 game, only released in Japan)